Building Permit

As of January 1, 2023, all building permits for the City of Stacy are handled by Chisago County except for fence and sign permits.  If you are looking to get a fence or a sign permit, please fill out the attached permit application and either email it to or drop it off in person at city hall.  If you need any other permit, you will need to pull this directly from Chisago County at the Chisago County Government Center located at 313 N. Main St., Center City, MN 55012.

Please note, if there is a NE in an address then it is NOT in the City limits of Stacy.